Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kat Von D Angeles Palette





This Palette is available at Sephora.com for $34

There is seven eyeshadows and one cream shadow.
Venus- A Light Orange Copper.
Leather- Matte chocolate brown with red undertones.
Specimen-Light Taupe brown.
Rehab-Shimmery Champagne with pink-ish gold undertones.
Peggy-Bright teal with strong green undertones and specks of gold shimmer.
Bukowski-Deepend Teal
BellBottom-Acid Washed blue with grey undertones.
Morphine-Sheer irridescent sky blue with tiny blue shimmers.

These eyeshadows are very pigmented, with one swatch you get a good amount of product.
These shadows are very silky and creamy and when using them they reminded me of the Urban Decay eyeshadows with how they swatch, apply, and blend. Keep in mind when using soft shadows comes fallout. I didn't notice a bunch of shadow all over my cheeks but there was a bit of shadow and shimmer. One downfall to this palette is theres not much varitey of finishes in this palette. Theres six shimmery shadows and one matte. For me I like to have different finishes for different looks. I really do like the neutral shadows they all compliment each other very well, as for the blues I don't feel like they go together but there really nice for a pop of color! The cream eyeshadow is very pretty. It has a nice irridescence to it and when the light hits it, it has a nice blue sheen. I did try to use it as a base and applied bellbottom on top and it made the shadow look uneven and blotchy. I would probably use the cream shadow for the inner corner.I think this palette is perfect for spring and also for traveling. You have your everyday colors and bright colors for spring and there super easy to work with. I definitley reccomend this ecspecially if you love shimmery eyeshadows! Hope this helped some of you! 
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment